1. Easygnosis is a company with limited liability situated in and vested under the laws of EU. Easygnosis provides a platform where customers can purchase language courses and related products 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. In these terms and conditions, the term 'tutor' refers to all registered teaching members of easygnosis.com. The term 'student' refers to any other registered user of easygnosis.com. The term "member" refers to all registered tutors and students of easygnosis.com.
3. A potential customer becomes a member of easygnosis.com by filling in the application section on the easygnosis.com website. Membership binds a customer to the Terms and Conditions described herein. Easygnosis.com services are reserved to (legal) persons who are legally competent to enter into agreements. easygnosis.com services are not open to minors under the age of 18, without explicit prior consent of their parent or guardian. An easygnosis.com membership is personal and therefore not transferable. A customer needs to choose a username, password, in order to make out the application. A customer will be held responsible for all actions committed with the use of his username and password and, therefore, must take all measures necessary to protect his password. No other person besides the registered customer may enter the easygnosis.com website using their customer's username and password.
4. All registered students warrant and self certify that they are over 16 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under their applicable law. All registered tutors warrant and self certify that they are over 18 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under their applicable law.
5. By confirming that you have read these terms and conditions and continuing to register as a member of easygnosis.com, you are notifying your acceptance of these terms and conditions and agree that they shall be binding in all circumstances and shall be applicable to your use of the service provided by easygnosis.com.
6. These conditions apply to all sales and agreements between easygnosis.com and the "members", whereby easygnosis.com will apply these conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing.
8. Registered students and tutors are solely responsible for the content and accuracy of all information published by them on easygnosis.com. A member must provide true, accurate, current and complete information and will maintain and promptly update this information if any changes occur. If the customer provides, or if easygnosis.com suspects that the customer has provided false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, easygnosis.com may suspend or terminate the account of the customer and refuse current and future use of the easygnosis.com website.
9. A member will not in any way restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the easygnosis.com website. A customer will use the website only for lawful purposes and is prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the easygnosis.com website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminating, profane, hateful, fraudulent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
10. Members will not access the easygnosis.com website by any means, other than through the interface that is provided by easygnosis.com, for the use of accessing the website.
11. Members will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the easygnosis.com website, use of the easygnosis.com website or access to the easygnosis.com website without easygnosis.com prior consent.
12. Students will not make any separate arrangements with easygnosis.com teachers. Easygnosis.com may provide contact details of their teachers to students with the sole purpose of facilitating communication during lessons. Members will not use this information for any other purposes, and will not share this information with third parties.
13. Easygnosis.com may terminate or suspend a customer's access to all or part of the website, without notice, for any conduct that easygnosis.com, at its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third party or easygnosi.com. No refunds, payments or compensation of any kind will be paid to members whose registration has been terminated under this condition.
14. Easygnosis.com finds it very important to ensure that all of its customers' personal information is treated with the utmost care and security and in accordance with the (Country) Data Protection Act. Easygnosis.com will not give a customer's personal information to third parties, except when the information is required for the services that Easygnosis.com provides to the customer, when necessary for the delivery of an order, or when legally required upon request of the appropriate legal authorities. Records of Easygnosis.com website visits are kept for statistical purposes. Information concerning the amount and frequency of visits to the Easygnosis.com website will be used for internal research and website improvement. However, this general information is anonymous and cannot be traced back to the individual visitor.
15. The personal data that easygnosis.com collects about its customers will be carefully and adequately processed. To process a customer's order, easygnosis.com will request personal information when the customer registers for a purchase. This data will include name, date of birth, telephone number postal and e-mail address. Customers must give easygnosis.com their personal consent before any order processing takes place. Their personal data will then be used only for the purposes stated in these terms and conditions and/or at the point of collection. Easygnosis.com is committed to maintaining the highest standards of personal data protection and will not collect information about customers without their consent.
16. By using easygnosis.com website a customer expressly gives his consent to easygnosis.com for:
17. Customers may be contacted by easygnosis.com from time to time in relation to the products and services offered by easygnosis.com.
18. Unless legally required to do so, easygnosis.com will not share the personal information of customers with any third parties who are not mentioned in this clause, without the customer's prior consent.
19. Easygnosis.com takes precautions to protect personal data collected through the website, but in the event that easygnosis.com system is infiltrated by unauthorized third parties, Easygnosis.com will not be liable for any resulting misuse of personal data.
20. If the "member", for whatever reason, does not wish to use the services has the right to cancel his/her purchase within ten days after the payment. First, the customer must inform easygnosis.com in writing via e-mail of their intention, and must follow all further return conditions and instructions as stipulated by easygnosis.com. This guarantee does not apply if the services have been used, or if the customer has attempted to mend or alter the services in any way. If the return instructions have been followed accurately, easygnosis.com will reimburse the customer for the returned services or merchandise within thirty days after receiving it.
21. Easygnosis will not assume any liability for any direct or consequential damage, be it physical, psychological, material or immaterial, resulting from any incorrect use of its service. Furthermore, easygnosis.com is not liable for any damage, in any form whatsoever, resulting from the easygnosis.com website. Nor is it liable for any decisions, based on information from easygnosis.com website, the customer may make.
22. Without prejudice to the provisions set out above, easygnosis.com will not be liable for damage caused by intentional act or omission or gross negligence by the customer, or by improper use of the learned skills and of the materials and/or related products provided and/or delivered to the customer. Liability to indirect damages is in
23. If Easygnosis is unable to supply any services that have been paid for, easygnosis.com will provide a full refund within 28 days of cancellation. If easygnosis.com is obliged to cancel an order that has been partly completed, the refund will be on a pro rata basis. A cancellation may be made due to illness, accident or other reason, such as natural disaster. Every effort will be made to meet the order and find replacement teachers when necessary, but if it becomes necessary to cancel, easygnosis.com liability is limited to refunding the goods or services that have not been delivered on a pro rata basis.
24. Α lesson can be cancelled either from the student or the teacher, if and only if, the cancellation is undertaken up to six hours prior to the implementation of the lesson. In such a case, there is absolutely no penalty for any of the two sides. The teacher and the student come in a mutual agreement for the rearrangement of the lesson. In any other case there is a penalty.
25. If for any reason, the student does not appear at the specified time and day for the realization of the lesson, or cancels the lesson in less than six hours prior to the implementation of the session, the value of the course is normally charged as if completed and the student has no right to compensation. The teacher is paid the amount due to it.
26. If for any reason the teacher does not show up at the specified time and day for the realization of the course the following will occur:
The student is not charged for the lesson, hence the credits utilized for the booking are returned. A free lesson, as compensation, is offered to the student by the teacher.
27. Easygnosis reserves the right to make changes to these General Terms and Conditions at any time. The customer will be subject to the General Terms and Conditions in force at the time when the customer uses the site. If any of the terms is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
28. All information on easygnosis.com website is protected by copyright. It is illegal to infringe upon any of the intellectual property rights associated with the manufacture, design, or branding of any course advertised on the easygnosis.com website or to introduce any modifications to any of the information supplied by easygnosis.com unless the nature of the deliveries dictates otherwise. Use of easygnosis.com website does not constitute a license to use in any way any of the trademarks owned by easygnosis.com or its licensors, including but not limited to the words easygnosis.com and the easygnosis.com logo.
29. All content, designs, text, graphics, software compilations, underlying source codes, and other graphic arrangements together with the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on easygnosis.com website are copyright by easygnosis.com or its licensors, where applicable. Any use of the website, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content of the website without prior written consent from easygnosis.com is strictly prohibited. Last but not least: it is prohibited to create and/or publish a database that features substantial parts of the website without easygnosis.com prior written consent.